At this time, we are not accepting international students for Marshfield Medical Center Nuclear Medicine Technology Program.
Prospective students will be required to submit a completed application form, all post-high school academic transcripts, three letters of recommendation, and participate in a personal on-site interview.
- Complete and submit the online application form.
- Have official post-high school and previous college/university transcripts sent directly from the school. If you are currently attending one of our affiliated universities, please submit the most current unofficial transcript. An official transcript will be required upon acceptance into our program.
- Submit three reference forms from qualified individuals. We require one educational reference (college professor, advisor, or instructor), one work reference (supervisor/manager), and one professional reference (someone that can speak to your skills, personal qualities, or work/academic performance). If reference forms are being mailed, the person writing the recommendation must sign their name across the envelope seal.
- A required personal interview will be arranged once the completed application has been received and reviewed by the Program Board. The Program Board will then make their final decision based upon the student's past academic performance and professional demeanor.
- All documents must be submitted either online or to the address below by January 15 to be considered for the program that begins the following August. Applications should be submitted as early as possible starting November 1st of the prior year.
Carlyn M. Johnson
Educational Program Director
Nuclear Medicine Technology Program
Marshfield Medical Center
611 Saint Joseph Avenue
Marshfield, WI 54449
The Program Board considers all aspects of each individual's application and offers admission to the best qualified applicants. Applicants are evaluated based on academic performance, references, past work experience, and a personal interview with members of the Board. Applicants will be notified by email of their acceptance or rejection by the end of March. A written reply, via email, from the applicant is requested within 10 days of receiving an acceptance letter.
Marshfield Clinic does not discriminate, in accordance with applicable local, state, and federal law, against any qualified applicant for reasons of race, color, age, marital status, veteran's status, nationality, ancestry, creed, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, or other protected status.